First Psychology Inverness is part of First Psychology Scotland, a leading provider of psychological therapy, counselling, wellbeing and performance coaching services in Scotland. We have an integrative ethos and are able to work with both individuals and organisations offering effective and highly professional services. In addition to our Inverness centre, we also have centres in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and the Scottish Borders.
Do you want the flexibility and autonomy of running your own independent practice as a self-employed professional?
Do you want to work in partnership with a strongly established clinical organisation offering you referrals, a comfortable clinical location and the opportunity to become part of a growing community of like-minded practitioners?
Our practice in Inverness is expanding and we are currently welcoming applications from:
- counsellors / psychotherapists
- psychological therapists
- psychologists (HCPC registered)
- CBT therapists
First Psychology provides services to self-referred clients including individual adults, couples, families and children. We also operate a commercially focused service providing therapy, rehabilitation training and consultancy to businesses, organisations and legal referrers. In addition to a new online therapy launching early next year, we are increasing our CPD and training outputs, developing partnerships with the third sector and expanding into new locations both within the UK and internationally.
We put each client’s requirements and wishes at the centre of everything we do. It’s important that anyone joining us will share the same ethos whether psychologists, CBT therapists, counsellors, psychotherapists, or coaches.
Location: 3 Union Street, Inverness IV1 1PP
Clinics: Various (Monday to Saturday from 8:30am to 9:30pm)
Benefits of working with First PsychologyWe provide the organisational, business and clinical infrastructure to enable practitioners to focus on their clinical work:
- High rate of referrals with initial mentoring, ongoing liaison and support to enable the effective development of your independent practice
- Comfortable, relaxed consulting rooms with free wifi, tea and coffee
- Central bookings team managing new client enquiries and bookings
- Personalised profile page on our highly ranked website
- Use of online diary system, a personal email address and access to our range of information and leaflets
- Largest networks of independent practitioners in Scotland, with regular forums, peer support and supervision networks, online resources, and low cost CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to undertake a range of other types of work including training, supervision and consultancy services with our organisational clients
Skills and Experience required:
To join First Psychology you'll need significant experience of working in a therapeutic setting along with relevant training, qualifications and accreditation.
Find out more
Please contact our HR Manager on 0131 668 1440 or forward your CV and covering letter detailing your interest in working with us to email@example.com
If you're interested in working with us at one of our other centres, click here for details of all vacancies at First Psychology throughout Scotland.